Friday, August 12, 2005

Ideas for a joint project

Mr.Åke Sandahl, Principal of Sundbybergs Folkhögskola, Sweden and Ms.Martha Polin, Principal of Lower East Side Prep., New York agreed to setup a joint project for our students to work on. I am very excited to assist this project. Now we need to communicate to decide what topic and format we can work on. I would like to make following suggestions:
1. Use this blog to communicate with each other and exchange ideas. Teachers and staff from both of our schools can use this blog.
2. Project topics can be but not limited: My Experience, My stories, My New World... Basically this project allows our students to express their feeling on new land, share their good and bad times, tell their own touching stories, etc.
3. We can start with two teams for the project. Each team can have up to 6 members. Three from each school.
4. We have September, October and December to work on the project. Final project will be published online.
Here are some of my brief ideas for the project. All suggestions and ideas are welcome here. Again I am very excited for the project. Let us work together for the benefits of our students and for a better world.
Greetings to all of you!

Henry Ruan--LESP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home